Help Phoenix Bikes transform local youth into bike mechanics, cyclists & community leaders.
Phoenix Bikes relies on charitable donations to keep our programs and services going. Phoenix Bikes operates on a lean budget, so every donation has an immediate and significant impact on programs that serve area youth.
We use your donations to purchase tools and parts for youth education programming, fund staff time for program support, supply enrichment materials and other curriculum supplies, fuel youth with snacks for weekly rides, provide transportation for school-based programs and outreach events, fund licences and registration for our junior racing program, and much more! As Phoenix Bikes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, 100% of your donation is tax-deductible and you will receive an acknowledgement of your charitable gift as thanks and for your tax records.
What your support can do (any amount helps!):
1) CAPITAL CAMPAIGN SUPPORT: We’re getting a new home! But we need to raise more funds to get the space ready to move in. For more information about our new home and how can you help, click HERE.
2) PROGRAM SUPPORT: Each Earn-a-Bike project costs between $25-$55 in replacement parts alone, but as you can see, any amount can really make a difference:
- $5 = a replacement brake cable for a youth bike project
- $10 = 1 helmet for a youth program participant
- $15 = 1 U-Lock for an Earn-a-Bike program graduate
- $25 = Registration for 1 youth to attend the Annual Youth Bike Summit
- $35 = 1 junior USA Cycling licence for a member of “Team Phoenix” junior racing program
- $50 = Snacks, transportation, and supplies for a month’s worth of Saturday group bike rides
- $100 = Program support for 1 youth in our Earn-A-Bike program
- $150 = registration for all of “Team Phoenix” to compete in a cycling race
- $200 = A pair of portable bike stands to expand the capacity for youth to practice their skills at our shop and local schools
- $500 = Program support for an off-site Bike Club program at a local school or community center for 12 weeks
- $1,500 = Support for 1 youth mechanic summer intern
(to donate via mail, please make checks payable to Phoenix Bikes and send to 4200 S. Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, VA 22206).