All adult Phoenix Volunteers need to register with Arlington Parks & Rec Volunteer Office (for youth, please head over to our Youth Programs page).
To do this, please first go to the Registration Site.
- When you first enter the system, you will be asked to agree to a criminal history check.
- Under the INTERESTS tab, please check “Bike Repair/Tours” – this way, the County will know you’re volunteering with us.
- After registering, please go to the “search for opportunities” site, Click “Show all Opportunities”, then scroll down to register for Phoenix Bike Shop. This is another way the Volunteer Office will know you’re with us.
- After registering, you will receive an email from Arlington County’s Volunteer Office requesting a form with your signature and a copy of a government ID – please respond!
- If you have any questions or run into any difficulties registering, please contact email@example.com.
- Thanks for registering to volunteer with Phoenix Bikes!
Also, please click here to download Phoenix’s Liability Waiver. Before volunteering, print and sign a copy to bring with you when you come in!